Saturday, November 1, 2008

Why blog....why...?

As I set up this blog, I was thinking to myself, "Do I really want to do this? Why create a blog?" The truth is, I have enough to keep me busy without posting things online for the whole world to see if they so desire. But this very question "WHY?" is the reason behind starting into the blogging world once again.

As I reflect on life, and things I see around me, and things I read I am constantly questioning, and constantly evaluating my life, my beliefs, and how I live...My hope is that this blog will be a place that will cause those who read some of the entries to ask "WHY?" (and what, and who, and so on). I hope this will be a place that will allow us all to wrestle and interact with each other about the things in life we all face...particularly that big question...."WHY?"

Why are we here, why continue, why get up every morning, why do anything?
That's my question for us all...think about it, Why do you do what you do everyday? What's motivating you?

leave a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting and sharing your thoughts! We all grow and learn best as we share things together!